Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then this job could be just right for you! Bucher + Suter is the largest Cisco Contact Center Partner in Europe. With over 160 employees, we are positioned on a global scale. Our teams are diverse, quick-witted, and supportive. Our technically sophisticated employees from different countries and cultures have been the main driver in the Bucher + Suter success story for over 40 years.
At Bucher + Suter, we refine Cisco Contact Center software to ensure that our clients’ customer service scales with quality and speed. Our products include various agent desktop solutions that extend or replace Cisco’s standard solutions.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you’ll optimize the integration between Dynamics 365 and Cisco Contact Center – b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics. You’ll be responsible for the development of new functionalities and enhancements in our connector. But don’t worry! The product development team, the product owner, and the technical architects will always offer you the support you need.
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science
- Several years of professional experience in modern web development
- Experience with TypeScript, React, Redux would be a big plus
- Microsoft Developer Certifications are an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Power Apps
- You’re comfortable in an agile work environment (Scrum)
- Good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- An exciting place to work that’ll keep you on your toes
- We’re on the pulse of the digital revolution with a very modern working environment
- You’ll have ample opportunities to propel your career with training, certifications, and technical courses
- A fair salary with excellent benefits and an abundance of perks
- Employee events at home and abroad
- A friendly, collegial atmosphere and flexible working hours