Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then this job could be just for you! Bucher + Suter is the largest Cisco Contact Center partner in Europe and has a strong global footprint. Our teams are diverse, on the ball, and support one another. Our technically sophisticated employees from various countries and cultures have been the main driver in the Bucher + Suter success story for over 40 years.
We refine Cisco Contact Center software to ensure that our clients’ customer service rushes and scales at the highest possible quality and speed.
The Cloud Solution Architect ensures that Bucher + Suter operates a robust and reliable public cloud-based solution for our customers. As a member of our customer success strategy, you’ll work in a modern and open culture and be part of a team of experienced senior consultants in that area.
- You will be part of the Operations team and be accountable for the planning and operation of our multi-tenant Cognigy.AI-based conversational AI platform that we run for our customers.
- As a (Senior) Cloud Solution Architect for Microsoft Azure, you will participate in the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions and services to meet our customers’ needs.
- You will ensure the high availability of production and pre-production systems and be responsible for defining and maintaining the RPO and RTO.
- You will provide the basis for the solution’s operational success through adequately defined security and monitoring strategies.
- You will act as a technical consultant for developers and Azure users, guiding them in the best use of Microsoft Azure Services.
- Additionally, you’ll represent Bucher + Suter as a high-quality provider of Cisco Contact Center solutions.
- Too much? Even if you don’t think you can meet all the requirements from the get-go, but customer engagement management is the next logical step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
- You are a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
- Several years of professional experience with Microsoft Azure as a solution architect
- You embrace the DevOps culture and mindset and apply practices from software engineering such as IaC.
- You understand and follow business processes.
- Experience in conducting workshops is greatly appreciated.
- Multi-project management skills for small and mid-size projects.
- You enjoy working in a team, are well organized, and maintain structure in your work.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Powershell, Python) and knowledge of .
The following skills would be considered a plus…
- Knowledge of conversational AI platforms/solutions (Cognigy, Google.AI).
- SIP/telephony/contact center knowledge.
- Written and spoken German skills.
- Bright and friendly teams will give you support every step of the way.
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from numerous industries.
- We offer flexible working hours and work-from-home options. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy, and you are happy – we’re happy too!
- We’ll grow together! You’ll have possibilities to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training to become a multi-cloud expert. You’ll be able to choose from various classes to ensure your continuous development with a personal training budget!
- Two days of paid VTO per year to volunteer for causes close to your heart.
- A multitude of corporate benefits, including the latest tools and technology to help you succeed in your role.