Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then this could be just the job for you! Bucher + Suter is the largest Cisco Contact Center Partner in Europe. Our teams are diverse, on the ball, and support one another. Our employees from a variety of backgrounds and cultures have been the main driver in the Bucher + Suter success story for 40 years.
We refine Cisco Contact Center software to ensure that our clients’ customer service rushes and scales at the highest possible quality and speed. Our most important products include our suite of CRM connectors, which connect Cisco telephony with various CRMs and business-critical applications. For this, we work in close contact with our largest CRM partner, Salesforce. This is exactly where you’ll come into play: with an in-depth knowledge of the products and components of our offerings, you understand and translate the business outcomes into the customer’s solutions, identify and remove potential obstacles.
As a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) in the Salesforce DevOps Team, you will support and optimize the integration between Salesforce and Cisco CCE – b+s Connects for Salesforce. You will be in direct contact with our customers and partners and will be responsible for handling customer inquiries. This will include answering calls and email inquiries, as well as handling simple service requests. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Salesforce DevOps Team (Development and Product Delivery).
- You have a customer experience background. Service desk experience is an advantage.
- You enjoy direct communication with customers.
- General IT, Cisco Contact Center and Salesforce CRM experience are an advantage
- Practical experience and comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce’s Service Cloud and Sales Cloud are an advantage.
- Are you already a Salesforce Certified Administrator or do you already have any other Salesforce certification? Perfect!
- You have experience working in agile DevOps teams.
- Fluent English is required and ideally, you speak some German
- A fast-paced, modern, and agile working environment.
- You will work within a dynamic, international team.
- Coaching and introduction to the world of Cisco collaboration technologies and Salesforce CRM.
- A strongly customer-focused organization that routinely promotes from within.
- Diverse development and educational opportunities (various certifications and technical training courses)
- Great social benefits.
- A culture built on providing value and having fun, including regular team activities.
- Friendly work climate and flat organizational structures.
- Full-time employment and work from home options available.