Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then this job could be just right for you! Bucher + Suter is the largest Cisco Contact Center Partner in Europe. With over 160 employees, we are positioned on a global scale. Our teams are diverse, quick-witted, and supportive. Our technically sophisticated employees from different countries and cultures have been the main driver in the Bucher + Suter success story for over 40 years.
At Bucher + Suter, we refine Cisco Contact Center software to ensure that our clients’ customer service scales with quality and speed. Our products include various agent desktop solutions that extend or replace Cisco’s standard solutions. That’s where you come in.
As a front-end web developer, you will develop and optimize Angular / AngularJS based desktop “gadgets.” Your previous experiences should help you in your responsibility to develop new functions and features. Your tasks will include pure front-end development, as well as writing interface specifications and automated tests.
Furthermore, you will support the customer team with customer-specific installations or significant technical challenges on the customer side.
- At least 2 years of experience in web development with Angular/AngularJS
- Experience with event-based real-time systems is an advantage
- Flair for user interfaces and optimized design
- Microsoft 70-480 certification preferred
- You have experience in agile (Scrum) development teams
- You are used to customer-facing projects and communication
- English writing skills are a big advantage
- A dynamic, supportive team
- A strongly customer-focused organization that routinely promotes from within
- Diverse development opportunities (various certifications and technical training courses)
- Excellent social benefits, fair wage policy, and many company perks
- Employee events at home and abroad
- Two days of paid VTO per year to volunteer for causes close to your heart
- Friendly work climate and flat organizational structures