Bucher + Suter is the largest Cisco Contact Center Partner in Europe. We listen carefully to understand what our customers are saying to ensure things work the way they’re supposed to. We have been connecting customers and businesses for over 40 years. Our repertoire includes contact center solutions across voice, video, and omnichannel routing to voice- and chat-bots enriched with conversational AI.
Digitization, the industry-wide move to the cloud, and changes in buying behavior from “buy and own” to “consume as a service” are changing everything – and at breakneck speed. Be part of equipping and shaping our customers’ customer service of the future. You’ll be a part of our sales organization, which supports national and international customers in the contact center, their customer care issues, as well as their digital challenges on the way to the cloud.
We’re looking for you for a versatile position as a Presales Consultant (m/f/d). You should feel comfortable talking to (potential) customers and enjoy proactively showing them what is possible with our solutions.
You’ll be a part of our European sales team but will be just at home working with our solution architects and developers, building the bridge between the customer’s requirements and the technical solution. Teamwork with people from different backgrounds and cultures comes easily to you and inspires you. You’ll take responsibility for company and solution presentations and demos, design and demonstrate use cases and support the acquisition process. Responding to extensive requests for proposals and assisting in preparing offers will also be part of your daily work.
You’ll be based between a Bucher + Suter office, your office at home, and customer sites. As such, a willingness to travel is required.
- You have several years of practical experience in a technology-related (e.g., solution architect or lead system engineer roles) or a sales-related role (presales, consulting) in the IT industry.
- Ideally, you have a technical background, a high affinity for technical topics, and a sound technical understanding of complex IT solutions. Unified communications and/or contact center knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge and experience around current topics such as cloud, AI, CRM, chatbots, omnichannel, etc., is a plus.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, and creative. You love to understand customers, develop your ideas, and inspire clients with tailored solutions.
- You work independently, in a structured manner, and deliver precise work. You can set priorities and stick to them to achieve common goals within a team.
- You bring team spirit and enjoy working within a sales team.
- You’re able to convince with your communication skills and express yourself precisely and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- German and fluent English is a must – other Western European languages are an advantage.
- Residence in Europe (EU or CH) is a must.
- Highs, lows, tension, and joy! Whatever happens, Bucher + Suter is an exciting place to work that’ll keep you on your toes
- A modern and international working environment in a company with healthy year-on-year growth.
- Work on challenging and exciting initiatives and projects close to the customer.
- Work in a collegial, dynamic, and motivated team, where the solutions of tomorrow are created.
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal freedom of action – we will challenge and support you.
- A fair salary with excellent benefits and an abundance of perks
- Employee events at home and abroad
- Diverse opportunities for further development within a specialized network of experts.
- An open and uncomplicated corporate culture that allows you to contribute and implement your experience and ideas.
- Good social benefits, modern working models, flexible working hours, and various benefits.