The presentations will be simulcast to the locations in Bern and Bensheim, as well as online. With fine food, a bar, and lounge, the event will be enjoyed best on location, in person.
40th Anniversary and CDX Day
September 9, 2021, in Bern and Bensheim
With the steady fall of Covid and the resulting relaxation of safety measures, it's our great pleasure to be able to invite you personally to our 40 Years of Bucher + Suter celebration.
Our customers, partners, and employees are at the center of our success story, so we'd like to take the time to celebrate with all of you.
To that end, we'd like to invite you to join in the celebrations with us at our offices in Bern or Bensheim, or via Webex for those who can't be there live.
We start at 8:30 am with coffee and end the day at about 6:00 pm with a gourmet meal.
We have not set an end for the lounge bar.
Three Webex video conferences will connect the two locations in Bern and Bensheim. The presentations will be held in either English or German.
- Webex Stage: All stage presentations will be broadcast across locations and online.
- Webex Breakout: The product sessions will be broadcast across both sites and online.
- Webex Social: In the lounge areas, you'll have the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues at the other location.
- Workspaces: Got a meeting you can't miss on the 9th? We can provide various workspaces to fit your needs.
- The stage will focus on the voice of the customer. We will put various service center solutions to a practical test.
- In addition, we'll take an unfiltered look at Bucher + Suter's 40-year history. As you can imagine, in 4 decades of business, there's been quite a number of wins, as well as some notable fails.
- Between the presentations, there will be a lot of free time. There are product sessions on specific topics for those who want to dive a little deeper.
Webex Breakout Sessions
In addition to the presentations on stage, you'll be able to visit product sessions geared towards specific topics. For those who want to dive a little deeper, the following topics will be on the agenda:
- Webex Contact Center and Private Cloud
- IMI Mobile (new)
- Updates CCE 12
- Workforce Management and Quality Management
- Conversational AI, voice- and chatbots
- Cobrowse and Web RTC
- CRM Connectors
What's happening in Bern, Switzerland?
- Culinary: Chef Daniel Lehmann will be serving up a culinary feast. Daniel's restaurant at the Moosegg has been awarded 16 Gault Millau points and is recognized as a Gilde restaurant.
- Host: One of the highest-profile Swiss moderators Hannes Hug, from SRF, will guide us through the day. A quick tongue and light entertainment await.
- Google Maps Bern. Please indicate desired parking spaces in the comment field.
What awaits you in Bensheim, Germany?
- Culinary: A grill service on the sunny roof terrace and a gourmet catering service will provide culinary treats throughout the day.
- Host: Georg Mack is an expert in the field of customer service and understands how to present complex relationships simply. With unconventional methods, he'll lead us through the day and provide good entertainment with wit, humor, and intellect.
- Google Maps Bensheim. Parking spaces available.
Online via Webex
For those who cannot attend in Bern or Bensheim, we will broadcast the presentations live via Webex. You can register today. The exact agenda with the specific topics will follow.
Throughout the event, we will adhere to government regulations. If required, Bucher + Suter will provide Covid-19 quick tests. We will adapt the implementation of the specifications to the situation as it stands in September.