The presentations will be simulcast to the locations in Bern and Bensheim, as well as online. With fine food, a bar, and lounge, the event will be enjoyed best on location, in person.
40th Anniversary and CDX Day
September 9, 2021, in Bern and Bensheim
In compliance with the current Covid-19 regulations, we are pleased to celebrate our anniversary event with you. We celebrate 40 years of Bucher + Suter! On September 9, our customers and partners will be in the center of attention. We would like to thank those who have been with us for a long or short time and who have written success stories with us.
To that end, we'd like to invite you to join in the celebrations with us at our offices in Bern or Bensheim, or via Webex for those who can't be there live. Register today, the number of seats is limited.
Keynotes in german
09:30 - 09:45am
Official start & intro
09:45 - 10:30am
Voice Bots at a global insurance company with Benno Schindler, Allianz and Juergen Schick, Bucher + Suter
10:30 - 10:45am
Interview with Ruedi Noser (Owner Noser Group), about the gaps of digitalization in 2021
11:00 - 11:15am
Customer satisfaction survey, our answer with Jens Traupel, Bucher + Suter
11:15 - 12:00am
Workforce management from the Private Cloud with Steffen Traverso, AOK Nordost and Bettina Wehrli, Bucher + Suter
12:40 - 01:30pm
40 years Bucher + Suter, a review with entertainment potential. Dani Suter, Noser Group and Martin Wüthrich, Bucher + Suter
Webex Breakout Sessions
01:45 - 02:15pm
Voice bots soon possible in your service center? With Thijs Waanders, Cognigy
02:15 - 02:45pm
WFM, QM Calabrio with Andreas Marx and Joep Gerris, Calabrio
02:45 - 03:15pm
UC and CCE from the b+s Private Cloud (ISO, DSGVO, SGB) with Thorsten Schneider, Bucher + Suter
03:15 - 03:45pm
Keeping track of digital channels thanks to IMImobile with Thorsten Schneider, Bucher + Suter
03:45 - 04:45pm
The New Webex Contact Center with Thorsten Schneider, Bucher + Suter
What's happening in Bern, Switzerland?
- Culinary: Chef Daniel Lehmann will be serving up a culinary feast. Daniel's restaurant at the Moosegg has been awarded 16 Gault Millau points and is recognized as a Gilde restaurant.
- Host: One of the highest-profile Swiss moderators Hannes Hug, from SRF, will guide us through the day. A quick tongue and light entertainment await.
- Google Maps Bern. Please indicate desired parking spaces in the comment field.
What awaits you in Bensheim, Germany?
- Culinary: A grill service on the sunny roof terrace and a gourmet catering service will provide culinary treats throughout the day.
- Host: Georg Mack is an expert in the field of customer service and understands how to present complex relationships simply. With unconventional methods, he'll lead us through the day and provide good entertainment with wit, humor, and intellect.
- Google Maps Bensheim. Parking spaces available.
Online via Webex
For those who cannot attend in Bern or Bensheim, we will broadcast the presentations live via Webex. You can register today. The exact agenda with the specific topics will follow.
A valid Covid certificate is required for the live events in Bern and in Bensheim. Throughout the event, we will adhere to government regulations. Crowding situations and queues are to be avoided. Washing hands and keeping your distance are a matter of course. We will provide disinfectant and appropriate masks.