We’re all wrapped up with our latest release, just in time for the holidays
As the old Jerry Springer quote goes: “take care of yourselves, and each other… and your customers, with the latest release of b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics.” We couldn’t have put it better ourselves, Jerry!
With automated creation of phone call records on ring, support for Cisco Outbound Option, and the configurable screen-pop of cases on the arrival of a related call, you’ll empower your agents to give the gift of more focused, more efficient service.
Plus, with cumulative hold time now stored in call records, you can keep an eye on one of the contact center’s highest priority KPIs.
What else is new?
- Agents working from Unified Service Desk can now collapse the gadget.
- Admins can configure agents’ states after login, so they can step in when required.
- Integrators can now initiate directTransfers, singleStepConferences and setAgentState from within a CRM page.
For more details on this release, including documentation, head over to the b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics page on the b+s Hub.
Out with the old…
b+s Connects Lifecycle Information
In the following 12 months, these versions of b+s Connects will move to end of life:
- b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics 5.4: February 7, 2022
- b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics 5.5: June 11, 2022
- b+s Connects for Microsoft Dynamics 5.6: November 27, 2022
If you’d like to contact us about upgrading your version of b+s Connects, please open a case in the b+s Hub.