Bucher + Suter’s statement on the coronavirus
Health and safety is our top priority
13 March 2020
For most of us, the measures taken as part of the COVID-19 response are drastic. In order to ensure that customers and business partners continue to receive the service they are accustomed to, we took measures very early on to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our operations. As a provider and user of modern communication solutions, Bucher + Suter is aware of the exceptional situation and is responding with targeted measures.
- Working from home available for all of our employees. Thanks to the secure and flexible Bucher + Suter infrastructure, all employees are able to work from home. There is no functional difference to an office workstation.
- The Bucher + Suter communication infrastructure is fault tolerant operating in a redundant configuration.
- Physical meetings (internal and external) are to be conducted virtually wherever possible. For video conferences, Bucher + Suter employees are equipped with state-of-the art video, collaboration tools.
- Employees may only travel for work with the express permission of management.
- Public transport should be avoided as far as is possible.
- The number of people in Bucher + Suter’s buildings has been reduced to a minimum.
- Furthermore, Bucher + Suter complies with the instructions communicated by public authorities to the best of its knowledge and belief. Click here for the latest news from the FOPH (Federal Office of Public Health)
With this in mind, we wish you good health and much patience during these exceptional times. Stay connected with us via voice and digital channels. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.