b+s Connects for Salesforce 5.3
Automate, Improve, Satisfy
Through Robotic Process Automation (RPA), you can make agent efficiency improvements by handing over repetitive tasks to your systems and software. With b+s Connects for Salesforce 5.3, you can automate agent workflows with cases and objects based on screen-pop search results, making every agent interaction that little bit faster and a bit more efficient.
What else is new?
- Web-based documentation gives you, your agents, and your admins easier access to b+s Connects product literature and guides from wherever you are.
- Improved user assignment makes configuration of your b+s Connects users even more manageable and allows you to assign up to 200 users at once.
- Visual voice state status lets agents see their voice state at all times in the Lightning utility bar.
- Recording toolbars for Verint and Calabrio recording customers are integrated into the b+s Connects install package, making QM and automatic call recording a seamless part of the b+s Connects agent and supervisor experience.
Out with the old…
b+s Connects Lifecycle Information
In the next 12 months, the following versions of b+s Connects will move to end of life:
- b+s Connects for Salesforce 5.0: July 27, 2021
- b+s Connects for Salesforce 4.4: May 6, 2021
- b+s Connects for Salesforce 4.6: Aug 1, 2021
If you’d like to contact us about upgrading your or your customer’s version of b+s Connects, please open a case in the b+s Hub.
Support for Internet Explorer 11 will cease with the next release of b+s Connects for Salesforce (v5.4). We recommend switching to a supported browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.